You will impact many lives during your career with MTC. But what about your own? The rewards of working for MTC go far beyond a paycheck.
MTC’s caring philosophy defines its commitment to providing its employees and family members with quality and competitive benefit options that address health and wellness needs. We understand and accept our responsibility to deliver the information and tools necessary to allow each employee to make informed decisions on health, wellness, financial security, retirement, and many other benefits.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective. Key components of the program include:
- Access to a comprehensive wellness website, including a personal health assessment, exercise and nutrition planners, and online education and courses.
- Personal health coaching to help improve nutrition, exercise, stress management, and other health and wellness topics.
- Tobacco cessation program that includes telephonic coaching, nicotine replacement therapy, and additional educational material.
- Newsletters, video features, and other communications to address employee health and wellness.
EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
MTC provides special recognition to full and part-time employees with long-standing, continuous service. To recognize an employee’s contribution, each employee with five continuous years of service with MTC will receive a service award marking the event. The awards are given for every five years of service with MTC.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
MTC Corporate University provides comprehensive development opportunities to hone employee skills as their career paths progress from supervisor to manager to executive.
MTC is committed to providing the best possible climate for all employees to develop and achieve goals. MTC treats each employee as an individual while developing a spirit of teamwork. Individuals work together to achieve common goals, create MTC corporate success, and maximize employee personal satisfaction.
As MTC faces exciting new training ventures, the company’s career opportunities are rapidly growing. Quality performers are needed to fill a wide variety of rewarding positions. To view career opportunities at MTC and apply online, visit our employment opportunities page.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran