MTC Works operates through funding from many different sources. To keep the funding streams active, the division must constantly report performance results. MTC Works consistently succeeds in serving a large population of people in need:
- MTC Works served 6699 adult enrollees during the 2010 fiscal year (July 2009 to June 2010)
- Of that total, 4079 received assistance through Dislocated Worker enrollment
- MTC Works served 405 clients in fiscal year 2010 through Department of Labor National Emergency Grant funding
- 199 young clients, ages 14 to 21, were served during the fiscal year.
- MTC Works administered 42 federal and state contracts during the 2010 fiscal year with $4.073 million in revenues.