- Home /
- About Us
MTC has been making a social impact in people’s lives since 1981.
How we help people:
- Providing effective rehabilitative programs and services to offenders to make their time in prison more productive and to reduce re-offending
- Partnering with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to provide individuals in their care with a comfortable and attentive environment.
- Caring for the medical, dental and mental health needs of inmates and detainees
- Educating and training young Americans so they have the technical and life skills they need to find and keep good jobs
- Providing workforce training to citizens of other countries so they can take care of themselves and their families
- Reducing re-offending in the United Kingdom by providing transitional services to offenders, probationers, and parolees
Where We Help People
MTC operates 23 Job Corps centers, 22 correctional facilities, 12 prison and detention medical departments, 5 detention centers, one probation and parole contract, and one workforce development site worldwide — with a mission to help improve people’s lives. MTC is headquartered in Centerville, Utah and employs nearly 10,000 people.
The MTC Impact
- over 26,300 men and women helped with rehabilitation daily
- over 20,400 students educated and trained for today’s job market
- over 15,000 primary industry-recognized credentials were earned by students at MTC centers
For general questions or to speak with someone from MTC’s corporate office, please use the contacts below:
500 N. Marketplace Drive
Centerville, UT 84014
Phone: (801) 693-2600
Fax: (801) 693-2900
Texas Regional Office
1305 S Main St., Suite 101
Henderson, TX 75654
Phone: (903) 392-8283
Fax: (888) 213-8793
Washington, D.C.. Office
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 410
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 733-3246
Fax: (202) 733-2987
Corporate Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) contact: Mike.Atchison@mtctrains.com
Contact us for copies of PREA reports and agency policy.