- Home /
- About Us
MTC has been making a social impact in people’s lives since 1981.
Giving people hope, skills, and opportunities for a better life.
To be a worldwide leader in social impact by transforming lives and strengthening communities.
Principles of Success
- Safe, Secure, and Healthy Environments
- A Culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Operational Excellence with Successful Learning Outcomes
- Engaged Employees and Effective Leaders
- Financial Stability and Growth
- Positive Stakeholder Relations
How We Help People:
- Providing effective rehabilitative programs and services to offenders in the U.S., United Kingdom, and Australia to make their time in prison more productive and to reduce re-offending
- Partnering with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to provide individuals in their care with a comfortable and attentive environment.
- Caring for the medical, dental and mental health needs of inmates and detainees
- Educating and training young Americans so they have the technical and life skills they need to find and keep good jobs
- Providing workforce training to citizens of other countries so they can take care of themselves and their families
Where We Help People
MTC operates 19 Job Corps centers, 19 correctional facilities, 13 prison and detention medical departments, 3 community release centers, 7 detention centers, 19 treatment programs, 2 outpatient behavioral health programs, and 1 workforce development site worldwide—with a mission to help improve people’s lives. MTC is headquartered in Centerville, Utah and employs more than 8,000 staff worldwide.
The MTC Impact
- over 26,000 men and women helped with rehabilitation daily
- over 14,000* students educated and trained for today’s job market
- over 15,000 primary industry-recognized credentials were earned by students at MTC centers
Social Impact Report
For general questions or to speak with someone from MTC’s corporate office, please use the contacts below:
|Corporate Office||Texas Regional Office||Washington, D.C. Office|
|500 N. Marketplace Drive||1305 S Main St., Suite 101||50 F Street NW, Suite 470|
|Centerville, UT 84014||Henderson, TX 75654||Washington, DC 20001|
|Phone: (801) 693-2600||Phone: (903) 392-8283||Phone: (202) 733-3246|
|Fax: (801) 693-2900||Fax: (888) 213-8793||Fax: (202) 733-2987|
Corporate Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) contact: Heather.Manuz@mtctrains.com
Contact us for copies of PREA reports and agency policy.