A Job Corps Update as More Students Begin to Return to Centers
A Job Corps update delivered by Helyse Markham, director of compliance and accountability.
Hello, my name is Helyse Markham. As COVID-19 numbers continue to rise again across the country, we wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you have done to keep our centers a safe and healthy place for students and staff. We appreciate your commitment to the safety over the past 18 months.
Centers are beginning to receive approval for in-person resumption, making our care and continued commitment to maintaining safety protocols more vital than ever. We want our centers to continue to remain safe and healthy places, so please remember to:
- Complete your daily symptom attestation form accurately
- Do not go to work if you are experiencing symptoms
- Wear your mask while on center
- Continue social distancing
- Follow all center, local, state, federal and other safety guidelines
- Get tested immediately if you are symptomatic
- Most importantly, be safe and stay healthy
Again, thank you for all you continue to do to make our centers a success!