Division: Job Corps
Location: Woodstock Job Corps Center (Woodstock, Maryland)
- Provide clerical support and data input for student personnel officer, including the maintenance of the incentive system awards data and discipline logs using CIS and center systems as required.
- Operate computer, E‑mail, and other office equipment as necessary; maintain calendar and schedule appointments for students, exercising judgment on priorities.
- Maintain files on department records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action; assure necessary confidentiality of information.
- Provide assistance to students in regard to legal matters.
- Provide administrative support to dorm and education peer intervention system.
- Maintain contact with and act as liaison between student personnel officer and local law enforcement agencies, courts, attorneys and center staff as needed
- Schedule center review board hearings and prepare files for necessary documentation.
- Assist in orientation of students on behavioral management system, disciplinary procedures and incentive awards.
- Support CDSS by implementing and participating in activities and programs as described in the center’s CDSS plan or as assigned.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
Scheduled hours: Sunday - Thursday: 1p - 10p.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and two years related experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.