Division: Job Corps
Location: Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, Nevada)
Job Duties Include:
- Operate light trucks, buses and passenger vehicles;
- Transport passengers and/or packages
- Ensure adherence to established schedules.
- Maintain vehicles for routing service, clean vehicles, check fluid levels.
- Maintain required driver records and reports.
- Perform routine vehicle equipment inspection daily, including lights, brakes, mirrors, steering and other required operating equipment; recommend mechanical repairs as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience as licensed driver required.
- General knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with a passenger endorsement with an acceptable driving record or valid driver's license and willingness to obtain CDL within 90 days required.