Category: Education & Training
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Assist teacher in classroom duties to include but not limited to: filing, copying, answering telephones, tracking attendance, and assisting with students.
- Monitor classroom behavior and correct student behavior when appropriate.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate inventories and student records, monitoring curriculum and scoring.
- Tutor students on a one-on-one basis with studies in a variety of subject areas.
- Maintain student caseload, create case notes, maintain accurate student records and relay information to students as needed.
Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent. Applicants must hold a Regular driving license
Applicant must have prior experience in teaching setting.
Applicant must possess experience working in a fast paced clerical setting for at least 6 months.