Clinical Director, Psychologist
Location: Texas Civil Commitment Center - Mental Health (Littlefield, Texas)
Management & Training Corporation and the employees of the Texas Civil Commitment Center are dedicated the community and those in our care by providing intensive supervision and treatment at our facility in Livingston, Texas.
We are looking for a Licensed Psychologist to lead our Mental Health team.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and implementing all professional psychological service programs of a non-medical nature in the facility
Your duties will include:
- Support and assist health services team, at all levels, in delivery of quality patient services and development of facility goals and policies related to quality assurance and mental health services.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the provision of client health services
- Practice and promote patient advocacy; assist with the maintenance of ethical practice.
- Develop, promote, and implement quality assurance indicators, based on analysis of incident reports/grievances, requirements and contract, jurisdictional policies and procedures, and clinical practice guidelines.
- Participate in and promote quality improvement activities, to include active participation in the quality improvement committee.
- Serve on call, generally ion a rotating basis, and work extended hours in extraordinary situations.
- And more as detailed in full job description
Education and Experience Requirements:
Must have advanced degree in psychology. Must have appropriate certification or licensing from the state of Texas and five years clinical experience, two of which must be in a comparable position. Must possess current CPR certification. Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Post Hire Requirements:
Upon hire applicant must successfully complete required pre-service and annual training requirements. Must successfully pass an annual background check.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled