LPN - Part-Time
Division: Job Corps
Location: Woodstock Job Corps Center (Woodstock, Maryland)
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
- Conduct cursory medical exams during students first 24 hours on center.
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care, as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
- Monitor students on bed rest in health and wellness center.
- Enter required information in student health records and maintain in an organized manner.
- Conduct designated health services special programs as assigned.
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when needed.
Scheduled Hours: 20 - 25 hours/wk; Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8-5 pm (No Holidays, No Weekends)
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid licensed practical nurse in the state of Maryland, current CPR certification and one year related experience required. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.