Division: Job Corps
Location: Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, Nevada)
- Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illnesses.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions and maintain student health records.
- Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases or accidents.
- Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved standards
- Other duties as assigned or when necessary.
- Valid RN license in the state of Nevada and one year related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.