Data Integrity Coordinator
Division: Job Corps
Location: St. Louis Job Corp Center (St. Louis, Missouri)
Reports to the OA-CTS director. Performs a variety of auditing and evaluations to maintain the data integrity of the project, in compliance with government and management directives.
- Evaluate and audit all admissions folders to ensure all required information is included and forwarded to the appropriate Job Corps centers. Present findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Interact with Job Corps centers to ensure timely arrivals are arranged.
- Evaluate and audit all placement folders after placement to ensure all required information is included and is appropriate. Present findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Analyze reports in CIS to establish trends and guide management decisions.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of student services. Prepare related reports.
- Audit case notes entered each month. Identify errors for correction utilizing the MTC error correction form.
- Maintain records of data integrity errors by each OA specialist and CTS specialist.
- Create corrective action plans that address audit issues.
- Ensure follow-up corrective action plan components are completed.
- Prepare reports, as required, for the project director.
- Conduct data integrity training for all new hires during new employee orientation and conduct annual training for all staff.
- Act as project director or state coordinator during absences.
- Assist the OA-CTS director with projecting OA & CTS performance.
- Audit OA & CTS folders before submitting to centers.
- Perform background checks on all applicants.
- Provide oversight and judgment for approval of all applicant folders to determine if eligibility and suitability requirements are met.
- Provide oversight and approval for all CTS placement folders to meet data integrity guidelines.
- Ensure all admissions and CTS, DOL, MTC policies and standard operating procedures are followed.
- Provide training to all admissions and CTS staff as it relates to program compliance in OA/CTS.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students when necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or three years experience clerical experience. Proficiency in word processing, automated database management, and office organization skills. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required.