Division: Job Corps
Location: Woodstock Job Corps Center (Woodstock, Maryland)
Come work in our Wellness area at the Woodstock Job Corps Center!
We offer great benefits including, medical, dental & vision, company match 401k and generous paid time off!
1. Maintain records and files; assemble intake charts weekly.
2. Assist nurse and physician staff with medical assistant related duties.
3. Type correspondence, reports and letters. Log and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, answer telephone and convey messages.
4. Check in students for their medical appointments with center providers and pull charts for the day’s appointments.
5. Schedule students for appointments as needed.
6. Create weekly intake lists for providers and assist with intake procedures.
7. Participate in Career Development Services System.
8. Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
9. Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
10. Participate in student employability programs and activities.
11. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
12. Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
13. Maintain accountability of staff, students and property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Certified medical assistant and two years related experience. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled