Secretary, Safety & Security
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Act as liaison between manager, director and other center and departmental staff.
- Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and outgoing mail and follow‑up on dates for action items.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties; preparation of special reports, type and distribute meeting minutes, maintain files and records, statistical data, make travel arrangements, etc. as required.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency (Microsoft Word and Excel) required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.