Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Perform maintenance and repair of structures, electrical systems, heating, plumbing, air conditioning and drainage systems.
- Repair or replace faulty or damaged light fixtures, outlets, fuses as directed.
- Perform minor construction and repair of structural woodwork.
- Perform repair or replacement of windows, doors, locks, plumbing, fixtures, washers, and seals.
- Prepare surfaces for finishing and painting, as directed.
- Supervise students assigned to facility maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks of buildings and equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent and HVAC certification. Experience working with youth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills also required. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.