Senior Secretary, Finance and Administration
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Receive telephone calls and visitors; handle routine matters personally and route non‑routine business to proper staff for consideration.
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Act as liaison between manager, director and other center and departmental staff.
- Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and outgoing mail and follow‑up on dates for action items.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties; preparation of special reports meeting minutes, maintain files and records, statistical data, and provide computer program support (including e-mail).
- Manage a busy administrative office setting.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and two years related secretarial experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency (Microsoft Office) required. Great organizational skills are a must. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.