Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
Salary: $11.00/ Per Hour
Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Prepare accountability forms, student records, student travel and clothing allowance forms, maximum benefit records, status reports, enrollment and separation forms in a timely manner.
- Operate computers with data processing software.
- Audit student record documents to ensure they meet data integrity requirements. Maintain data integrity logs. Report error to manager to make corrections as needed.
- Perform data control operations and make adjustments necessary to ensure schedules are met and accurate.
- Prepare reports for distribution to appropriate departments as scheduled.
- Maintain files on department records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled