Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Reports to the Student Personnel Officer. Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties related to center standards in compliance with federal, state and local laws, government directives and corporate policy.
1. Receive visitors and telephone calls.
2. Maintain calendar; schedule appointments.
3. Order office supplies; maintain inventory.
4. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
5. Revise and maintain office forms for center standards.
6. Organize and prepare awards for student assembly.
5. Maintain department logs.
6. Prepare and maintain student folders; prepare folders for administrative review boards and behavior review panels; submit legal leave forms for students attending court.
Qualifications & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related secretarial experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.