Division: Job Corps
Location: Brunswick Job Corps Center (Brunswick, Georgia)
We offer some GREAT benefits at MTC including:
- The opportunity to make a visible difference in the lives of many at-risk students who come to job corps to receive an education and try to better themselves and their futures.
- You could be a part of our family that is dedicated to making a positive social impact for these kids and each other!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage available
- Company-paid 401(K) contributions
- FREE counseling services for financial aid, marriage, PTSD, etc.
- 12 paid holidays a year
- 2 weeks of sick time and 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Cafeteria on center with discount lunches available
- 40 hours per week schedule
- Hiring now!!
Perform maintenance and repair of structures, electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilating, air conditioning, drainage systems, and washers and dryers; recommend contracted assistance when on center repair is not possible.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Technical training and two years related experience. Must demonstrate craft skills. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled