Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Collects and distributes center mail.
- Collects, accounts for, sorts, and distributes postal mail.
- Keeps an account for postage used and unused.
- Issues mail and packages to students and staff.
- Purchases postage stamps for resale to students and staff.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience mail processing is preferred.