Division: Job Corps
Location: Hartford Job Corps Center (Hartford, Connecticut)
[Per the DOL: Employees and contractors and others, upon entering HJCC, must show form attesting COVID vaccination or show proof of negative COVID result from test taken within 3 days prior to entering,]
- Conduct innovative outreach activities with public service agencies, community organizations, schools and individuals who might refer eligible candidates to the Job Corps program.
- Interview interested candidates and obtain pertinent information on each one.
- Prepare documentation on potential students and review with the center as applicable or necessary.
- Maintain monthly goals established by the PRH and management.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Arrange for and assist in providing pre‑enrollment orientation; schedule tours of the center.
- Prepare necessary and required reports related to the outreach.
- Assist in the development of new and revised policies and procedures affecting student recruitment.
- Create network with youth development agencies, one-stop agencies, churches and community organizations to provide a wide-base for recruiting of potential students.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled