Division: Job Corps
Location: Woodstock Job Corps Center (Woodstock, Maryland)
1. Assist dentist in performing services by preparing patients in chair and handling required instruments, equipment and dental plastics.
2. Sterilize instruments and keep office stocked with required supplies.
3. Arrange and maintain appointment schedule.
4. Keep records of patients.
5. Provide postoperative and oral hygiene instructions as prescribed by the dentist.
7. Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
8. Assist in taking patient X rays.
9. Perform limited clerical duties, utilizing knowledge of medical terminology, clinic or laboratory procedures; type correspondence, reports; operate office equipment.
10. Interview incoming patients and record information required.
11. Measure ingredients and prepare dental amalgam.
12. Conduct inventory and receive supplies.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
The Schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 - 5:30 pm (Accrual of Paid Time Off) (No Holidays or Weekends)
Education and Experience Requirements:
Current x-ray certification and one year related experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled