LVN Chronic Infectious Disease $2000 sign-on bonus!
Location: Giles W. Dalby Corr. (Medical) (Post, Texas)
MTC Medical and the Giles W. Dalby Correctional Facility are seeking an LVN, Infectious Disease for our facility in Post, Tx.
In this role, a few of the key responsibilities include:
- Provide care required by the patients with one or more infectious disease process, utilizing established policies, procedures and treatment regimens under the direction of the physician or mid-level.
- Maintain current master list of patients and employees with on-going CID needs or documented completion of CID services.
- Plan, coordinate and implement all public health programs required by state code
- Screening, reporting, tracking and more for the TB & HIV programs
- Administer and record medications and immunizations
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, confidence in clinical skills and knowledge, the ability to pass a rigorous background check and the desire to be part of a team that makes a difference every day!
Education and Experience Requirements:
Graduate of an accredited nursing school, valid vocational nursing license in state of Texas or compact state and current CPR certification required. Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
MTC Medical's caring philosophy defines its commitment to providing its employees and family members with quality and competitive benefit options that address health and wellness needs. We understand and accept our responsibility to deliver the information and tools necessary to allow each employee to make informed decisions on health, wellness, financial security, retirement, and many other benefits.
MTC Medical offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives