HR & Student Personnel Assistant
Category: Human Resources
Division: Job Corps
Location: Hubert H Humphrey Job Corps (St. Paul, Minnesota)
1. Maintain accurate and thorough personnel files and documentation.
2. Maintain database and generate timely reports as needed,
3. Assist in recruitment process including advertising, job openings, posting job bids and preparing follow-up correspondence to applicants,
4. Track staff training for compliance.
5. Organize office operations and procedures for the efficient flow of work within the student personnel office.
6. Provide clerical support and data input for student personnel officer, including maintenance of the incentive system awards data and discipline logs.
7. Maintain files on student personnel records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further actions; assure necessary confidentiality of information.
8. Schedule center review board hearings and prepare files for necessary documentation.
1. High school diploma or equivalent and two years experience in the secretarial field with emphasis in computers.
2. One year experience in human resources or related field preferred.
3. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
4. Unless waived by management, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.