Part-time Certified Medication Aide
At MTC, caring about others, giving back, and making a social impact are the foundation of all we do. Since 2005, MTC Medical has made a social impact by improving the healthcare that offenders receive. We providing quality medical, dental, and mental health services to more than 19,000 offenders at 14 facilities, while also promoting healthy lifestyles.
Location: Texas Civil Commitment Center (Littlefield, Texas)
MTC Medical staff enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and a chance to make a difference every day.
MTC Medical is seeking a part-time (weekend) Certified Medication Aide
In this role, you will:
- Distribute client's medication as documented and ordered.
- Administer medications and document as ordered.
- Maintain security and inventory of medication room.
- Report unusual occurrences (reactions, behaviors, refusals) to registered nurse.
- Assist with preparation for audits
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors
Requires: High school graduate or GED. Current certified medical assistant or registered medical assistant as required by the state of Texas. CPR certification required. Valid driver’s license in the commonwealth of Virginia with an acceptable driving record required.
High school graduate or GED. Current medication aide certification or CNA with the state of Texas acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled