Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Division: Job Corps
Location: Hawaii Job Corps Center (Waimanalo, Hawaii)
Hawaii Job Corps Center is located in Windward Oahu, in the town of Waimanalo. We are current seeking a Part-Time LPN to join our Health & Wellness Team.
The LPN will be responsible for performing duties concerned with the care of the sick and injured, prevention of illness and promotion of good health, in compliance with government and management directives.
1. Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illness.
2. Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician's instructions and maintain student health records.
3. Operate emergency equipment and provide follow-up nursing care as required.
4. Prepare and administer specified medications.
5. Monitor student restricted to the infirmary.
6. Direct students assigned to practicum in the center's heath & wellness facility.
7. Conduct health related training programs for students and staff, including CPR/first aid training.
8. Maintain accountable records of services rendered.
9. Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved standards.
10. Assist with examinations, complete charting and assist with chart review duties.
**Other duties as assigned**
Education & Experience Requirements:
Valid license and practical nursing (LPN) license in the state of Hawaii is required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Hawaii Job Corps/MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
*Medical, vision and prescription drug benefits *Dental benefits *Life insurance *Short-term & long-term disability benefits *401(k) Retirement plan *Employee assistance program *Sick leave and vacation *Holidays *Civic duty and Military Leave *Free Parking *Reduced Cost Meals *Employee Wellness Programs *Fun & Supportive Working Environment
HAWAII JOB CORPS CENTER is a BLUE ZONES APPROVED WORKSITE. #Talent #ZR
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled