Counseling Administrative Assistant
Hourly Rate: $13 - $15 per hour
Philadelphia Job Corps is a training facility for youth ages 16-24. Philadelphia Job Corps helps disadvantaged populations rise above their challenges to earn academic and technical training credentials, live meaningful, productive lives, obtain and keep a good job. If you want to make a difference, get great benefits, and work with great people this job is for you!
Reports to the assigned manager or director. Responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties which require extreme discretion in compliance with government and management directives.
1. Perform a variety of secretarial/clerical duties, typing of correspondence, reports and other documents.
2. Receive telephone calls and visitors; tactfully refer them to proper individuals.
3. Maintain calendar of events, schedules, appointments, make travel arrangements, and take minutes of meetings.
4. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of service to students. Prepare related reports. 5. Maintain correspondence and significant incident control logs.
6. Support, promote and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
7. Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and four years related experience. Preference for advanced educator credentials. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled