Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Post routine journal vouchers or accounts payable vouchers, entering vouchers in registers, reconciling bank accounts, posting subsidiary ledgers or simple cost accounting data.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data.
- Responsible for maintenance of routine accounting records and reports in accordance with established procedures such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory control or general accounting records.
- Responsible for payroll and insurance reports; responsible for petty cash.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to staff and students. Prepare related reports.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience. Academic training in bookkeeping or accounting desired. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.