Category: Social Development & Counseling
Division: Job Corps
Location: Brunswick Job Corps Center (Brunswick, Georgia)
We offer some GREAT benefits at MTC including:
- The chance to connect with students and be a positive motivator in their lives and truly make a lasting difference
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage available
- Company paid 401k contributions
- FREE counseling services for financial aid, marriage, PTSD, etc.
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 2 weeks of sick time and 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Cafeteria on center with discount lunches
- Hiring immediately!
The Residential Advisor position is responsible for providing guidance to students to ensure positive group living relations and achievement in the program.
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience working with youth. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled