Registered Nurse RN $10,000 bonus!
Location: Giles W. Dalby Corr. (Medical) (Post, Texas)
MTC Medical is seeking to fill full-time RN roles at our clinic within the Giles W. Dalby Correctional Facility. (Evening, Night and some day possibility).
Now offering a $10,000 employment bonus (1/3 paid out on start, 1/3 after 3 months, 1/3 after 6 mo)
Safer than most emergency departments, more rewarding than a med/surg floor, and a greater level of autonomy than you might have in other clinics, you will have a bit of variety in every day! Just some of the daily tasks include:
- Provide care to an assigned group of patients
- Operate pill call, control meds and other medical supplies
- Perform emergency procedures as needed
- Assist with provider line
- Care about your patients (we operate under the B.I.O.N.I.C. philosophy: Believe It Or Not, I Care)
Must undergo thorough background check which can take a bit of time. This will be discussed more thoroughly as the length of time can differ for each person. It's worth it! Once cleared, you can now enjoy a long career in hidden opportunity that is Corrections Healthcare!
Enjoy a robust benefits package including:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
Education and Experience Requirements:
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of Texas or compact state. Preferred skills include: peak flow nebulizer, phlebotomy, IV and EKG. Knowledge, training, and/or continuing education courses in chronic illnesses preferred. Current CPR certification required. Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.