CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Instructor
Category: Education & Training
Division: Job Corps
Location: Los Angeles Job Corps Center (Los Angeles, California)
Ready to be a part of something big? At the Los Angeles Job Corps Center in Los Angeles, California we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day! Full and part time opportunities available for many positions.
Brief Job Description:
- Provide career technical training instruction and assistance.
- Develop and prepare lessons, curricula changes and supplemental materials.
- Administer and correct tests.
- Monitor and document student progress at work-based training sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Active, current, and in good standing California RN/LVN license.
- Minimum two years of RN/LVN experience, one year as a licensed nurse providing care and services in a care setting.
- Must have one of the following completion of a course in teaching adults; or completion of a 24-hour course in “Planning, Implementing and Evaluating Educational Programs in Nursing”; or completion of a course approved by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) or by an accredited educational institution; or a BRN continuing education course certificate used to meet this requirement.
- Must be able to be approved by the California’s Dept. of Public Health as a Nurse Assistant Training Program (NATP) instructor.
Applicants must pass background check and drug test.
About Los Angeles Job Corps:
Job Corps is a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 to 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The Job Corps program is authorized by Title I-C of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (supersedes WIA 1998). For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level,
please visit our Official Public Web Site http://www.jobcorps.gov.
At Los Angeles Job Corps Center, we support the Job Corps program’s mission to teach eligible young people the skills they need to become employable and independent and place them in meaningful jobs or further education.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Los Angeles, California