Instructor, Facilities Maintenance
Category: Education & Training
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Provide students with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance in designated area of instruction.
- Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
- Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
- Utilize workplace language and behavior expectations in the shop and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students need assistance.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
High School diploma or its equivalent and three years related work experience in the field. Certified, licensed or accredited in the state of employment, or accredited by a professional trade organization.