Driver's Ed Instructor
Category: Education & Training
Division: Job Corps
Location: Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, Nevada)
- Provide students with basic direction, instruction and assistance in theory and application of automobile driving skills.
- Demonstrate and explain handling of automobile in emergencies, driving techniques, and mechanical operation of automobile.
- Observes individual's driving habits and reactions under various driving conditions to ensure conformance with vehicle operation standards and state vehicle code.
- Teach motor vehicle regulations and insurance laws.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
One year experience as a Driver'd Ed instructor; behind the wheel on the field preferred. Experience working with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy required. Valid driver's licence with an acceptable driving record.