Quality Assurance Nurse
Location: North Central Corr. (Medical) (Marion, Ohio)
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Nurse to join our clinical team.
In this role, a few of your primary duties include:
- Survey health-related areas of the facility for compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and interpretations.
- Supervise activities of the CQI Committee, including the quarterly mental health meeting: compiling and reporting statistical data; scheduling, preparing agendas and minutes, and sending the information to the health services administrator for distribution.
- Review reports, medical charts and other documentation for completion in accordance with ODRC requirements.
- Utilize ODRC/ BOMS, ACA and NCCHC audit tools to establish performance measures and process indicator studies.
- Interpret policies, procedures, rules, regulations, or standards for others.
- Evaluate program, procedures, or processes for effectiveness and make recommendations to resolve issues or improve performance.
- Coordinate with management staff to identify training needs and assist in developing and conducting orientation or training for staff; provide the oversight of verification of staff credentials.
- Prepare complex ongoing or special narrative or statistical reports
Education and Experience Requirements:
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of Ohio. Must possess current CPR certification. Must work within Ohio State Broad of Nursing Scope of Practice. Minimum of one (1) year Quality Assurance experience or three (3) years Charge Nurse experience. Valid driver’s license in the state of Ohio with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled