Sex Offender Treatment Provider
Pay: $65,000 for ASOTP, $69,000 for LSOTP
$5,000 in sign/on retention bonuses
$2,500 in relocation assistance available
Ready for a meaningful career? At the Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, Texas we provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping clients gain valuable skills necessary for success upon release. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, education and tuition assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Category: Social Development & Counseling
Location: Texas Civil Commitment Center (Littlefield, Texas)
Reports to the Clinical Director. Responsible for providing individual and group counseling.
Education and Experience Requirements:Must have:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (LSOTP) OR
- Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (ASOTP) OR
- a primary mental health or medical license (LPC, LPC-I, etc.) and have submitted a qualified application for an ASOTP license.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
San Diego, Texas