Evening Studies Coordinator
Category: Education & Training
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Reviews active reports along with management to determine the need for additional support in the academic areas.
- Prepares lesson plans and structured activities for tutoring and evening study activities.
- Ensures that all materials needed for the evening study program are ordered and available for student use.
- Makes recommendations for new and innovative programming that will enhance the evening study program.
- Maintains correspondence with academic and career and technical training instructors as to the progress of students in the evening study program.
- Issue assignments in a variety of academic disciplines to ensure proficiency in every area.
- Prepares interactive lessons and activities to encourage group thinking and problem solving.
Bachelor’s degree and one year related experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.