Supervisor, Residential Living
Category: Social Development & Counseling
Division: Job Corps
Location: Turner Job Corps Center (Albany, Georgia)
- Provide staff training, evaluate staff performance and recommend personnel changes to the manager, residential living, and coordinated with the manager, human resources prior to implementation.
- Interview, hire, train, discipline and terminate dormitory staff subject to required approval.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the monthly residential work schedule; assist with overall scheduling and staffing decisions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and revised policies, procedures, budgets, inventories, and programs affecting residential living; monitor and control expenditures and inventory.
- Regularly assess and audit dormitory for contractual compliance and quality of services to students; prepare reports on audits and assessments.
Associate’s degree and one year experience working with youth. Prefer one year of supervisory experience. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled