Maintenance Technician - HVAC
Division: Job Corps
Location: Wind River Job Corps Center (Riverton, Wyoming)
2. Perform minor construction and repair of structural woodwork.
3. Install window shades or coverings, security locks, etc.
4. Perform repair or replacement of plumbing, fixtures, washers, seals, etc.
5. Help prepare surfaces for finishing or painting as directed.
6. Supervise students while completing assigned tasks.
7. Assist with roads and grounds maintenance on property.
8. Assist with maintenance and repair of center buildings to include electrical systems, heating, plumbing, air-conditioning and drainage systems.
9. As designated, perform routine maintenance and minor repair of small engine equipment and general services administration (GSA) vehicles in accordance with maintenance agreement with the local GSA administration.
10. Order material to perform work; complete required paperwork to reflect cost, use of materials, and time taken to complete task through the electronic work order system.
11. Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
12. Participate in student employability programs and activities.
13. Support, promote and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
14. Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
15. Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices.
High school diploma, or general equivalency diploma (GED), and four years related craft experience. Experience with GEO thermal ground heat systems preferred. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.