- Home /
- Global Economic Development /
- Expertise & Services
Expertise & Services
- Provide complete customized workforce development systems which include: labor market assessment, employment center operations, ministry and government capacity building, academic education, vocational and applied technology training, vocational certification and accreditations and job placement assistance.
- Focus on incumbent and emerging workforce development.
- Evaluate programs using MTC-developed TVET organizational capacity assessment tool (OCAT) to address a variety of standard components found in professional and sustainable training and vocational education institutions.
- Meet labor market demands in both formal and informal sectors.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate national, institutional and community stakeholders.
- Provide effective and efficient technical assistance as well as relationship development with international counterparts.
- Work with local training providers and businesses to link to appropriate industry organizations and networks for sustained development.
- Develop policy framework, delivery systems and curricula based on targeted assessment and market analysis.
Curricula Development and Training
- Assess and modify existing curricula using international standards.
- Apply more than 100 industry tested vocational training programs with curricula which include 1) core vocational skills, 2) associated skills and 3) safety and maintenance skills and standards
- Develop custom-designed instruction for specific occupational skill sets.
- Develop customized life skill classes.
Quality Standards, Certification, and National Qualifications Frameworks
- Collaborate with professional industry associations to provide internationally recognized, credentialed/ certified standards in more than 100 vocations.
- Provide evaluation of quality industry standards integral to curriculum applying relevant student and instructor performance standards.
- Offer teacher/trainer skill development and certification, assessment and outreach mechanisms for demand driven service delivery.
- Provide capacity building with governments and workforce associations that continuously modify programs, upgrade skills and adjust to industry demands.
- Focus on vulnerable populations – at-risk-youth, women, disabled and ethnic minorities and address skill development while overcoming emotional, psychological and other barriers.
- Establish sustainable, long-term training networks and relationships among employers, workforce training providers and industry professionals.
- Facilitate long-term relationships between business community and institutions for on-going development and targeted service delivery.
- Provide management and leadership training and development.
- Create job networks for project sustainability.
- Conduct a variety of work readiness assessments.
- Endure appropriate measures developed and applied at the student, instructor, and organizational level.