- Home /
Last Updated: 8/26/2020
Types of Personal Information MTC Collects
MTC collects personal information from you when you visit our Websites. Through these interactions we may collect the following information about you:
- Identifying Information: Email address.
- Internet Information: IP address, device ID, internet provider, cookies, browser type, browser version, operating system, web interactions, and browsing history.
How MTC Uses Your Personal Information
MTC may use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Respond to inquiries;
- Send newsletters and other updates;
- Recruit for open positions, such as by sending job alerts;
- Evaluate how people use the website; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
We do not use your personal information for automated decision-making or profiling.
How MTC Shares Your Personal Information
MTC does not sell your information to third parties. However, MTC may share your personal information between its offices and facilities for business and IT administration, recruiting and operational purposes. MTC may also utilize third parties to help MTC host the website, conduct recruiting, facilitate correspondence with you, and for general business and IT administration purposes. MTC may also share your personal information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations; respond to subpoenas and court orders; exercise MTC’s legal rights or defend against legal claims; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to MTC’s property or the physical safety of any person; facilitate the financing or insuring of our business or a disposition of all or part of our business or assets, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
How MTC Protects Your Personal Information
MTC implements reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide to MTC. When MTC uses third-party service providers, MTC asks those service providers to implement administration, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the information MTC provides to such third-party service providers. However, no information system is 100% secure. Accordingly, MTC cannot guarantee that your information is absolutely secure within MTC’s or its third-party service providers’ information systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and information exchanged between you and us through our websites and applications cannot be guaranteed. By using our Websites or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Websites. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at the contact information listed below.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
Without cookies, however, we cannot accomplish many of the basic functions needed to provide you with services. We recommend you keep cookies activated. We have broken up our cookies into categories to help you understand what they do.
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our services. For example, they are necessary to access and download forms.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our websites. For example, these cookies let us know which pages on our websites load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, we may retain information such as your browser and language preferences.
Links to Other Sites
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites and applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information;
- Access the personal information we have obtained about you, if any;
- Correct your personal information;
- Delete your personal information;
- Request an electronic copy of your personal information;
- Object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes; and/or
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To submit a privacy request, please contact us at the contact information listed below. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
Other Privacy Notices
In addition to information collected through MTC’s Websites, the following policies set forth the information we gather through our other services and activities, the reason for processing that information, who we share that information with, and the sources of such information:
Changes to this Privacy Page
|ORGANIZATION||PRIVACY POINT OF CONTACT|
|Management & Training Corporation
500 N. Marketplace Drive, Suite 100
500 N. Marketplace Drive, Suite 100