MTC Medical provides quality medical, dental, and mental-health services to inmates and detainees. It’s made a big difference in the lives of incarcerated individuals who are working hard to turn over a new leaf.
“MTC Medical staff saved my life…the MTC staff at Taft went above and beyond the call of duty! I was shocked by everyone’s kindness and concern. I truly believe that the concern of everyone here saved my life even when I did not understand how serious my condition was.” ~ Erick Halkier, Inmate, Taft Correctional Institution
MTC Medical provides nearly 15,000 offenders and detainees at 10 facilities with prompt, professional, quality health and dental care. MTC’s certified doctors and high-level nurses provide excellent care and promote healthy lifestyles. Patients seen by MTC Medical staff are grateful for the prompt and caring service they receive.
The MTC Impact in 2016
- 24,449 dental evaluations and services provided to offenders and detainees to ensure proper dental hygiene
- 37,343 comprehensive mental health visits conducted to ensure offenders and detainees are well cared for
- 63,057 diagnostic, physical, and medical exams performed to promote overall health and wellness
- 114,832 diagnostic exams performed
- 545 wellness seminars and activities conducted
MTC healthcare experts provide care to offenders and detainees at all levels of supervision and management for clients including the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, U.S. Marshals Service, and state departments of corrections. Our quality of service is based on:
- Skilled management team
- Highly experienced and engaged physicians and on-site medical staff
- Cost-effective care
- Sophisticated data management systems