MTC Medical provides quality medical, dental, and mental-health services to inmates and detainees. It’s made a big difference in the lives of incarcerated individuals who are working hard to turn over a new leaf.
“MTC Medical staff saved my life…the MTC staff at Taft went above and beyond the call of duty! I was shocked by everyone’s kindness and concern. I truly believe that the concern of everyone here saved my life even when I did not understand how serious my condition was.” ~ Erick Halkier, Inmate, Taft Correctional Institution
MTC Medical provides more than 12,000 men and women at 8 correctional facilities and four detention centers with prompt, professional, quality health and dental care. MTC’s certified doctors and high-level nurses provide excellent care and promote healthy lifestyles. Patients seen by MTC Medical staff are grateful for the prompt and caring service they receive.
The MTC Impact in 2017
- 22,818 dental evaluations to ensure appropriate dental treatment
- 32,245 comprehensive mental health assessments to identify and address patients’ needs
- 40,250 diagnostic physical examinations to assist in the promotion of overall health and wellness
MTC healthcare experts provide care to offenders and detainees at all levels of supervision and management for clients including the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, U.S. Marshals Service, and state departments of corrections. Our quality of service is based on:
- Skilled management team
- Highly experienced and engaged physicians and on-site medical staff
- Cost-effective care
- Sophisticated data management systems